lauantai 27. helmikuuta 2010

Old Italian towns, nature and mystique in the aquarelles of Helena Karhumäki

"The most important things in my work are inspiration, feeling and process. My paintings are kind of emotional memories about different situations, places and moments. According to different seasons, bright and clean colours take turns with broken colours. Lately mystique has begun to attract me.

During the last few years I have had an opportunity to paint in Hungary and Italy. The scenes in Piemonte and Toscana as well as the atmosphere of Umbrian and Perugian hill towns, cathedrals and monasteries reflect in some of my works. Nature in general is an endless source of inspiration. Flowers again interpret emotions and feelings. I use both acquarell and oil techniques."


>>> Aquarelles of Helenä Karhumäki exhibited 1.-7.3.2010

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti